Saturday, April 16, 2011

Moore Better Communication

Brilliant, isn't it? That's the name of my mom's new web development company. I happen to love it. And while I don't have business cards yet, I am acting as unofficial senior editor. And for the next couple of weeks I will serve as make-believe public relations guru. I've chosen Moore Better for my big class project and I'm excited about building a PR packet for it. Mom, do you offer a benefits package for pretend employees?

Today I will work on the assignment given to us in Wednesday's class. There's nothing like writing your own obituary on a rainy day. Pretty morbid, methinks.

Actually, I'm looking forward to writing it. I think it's an interesting assignment and we have quite a bit of freedom with it. I have the opportunity to write my life, basically. Now I can finally get around to earning that master's degree and serving in the Peace Corps. Oh, and hiking the Appalachian Trail and writing that novel. Wow, who knew life would be so simple and fulfilling?

No comments:

Post a Comment